Catweb Blog

Author: pratik jangid

Web Design trends in 2020 which are Inventive .

The web design trends in 2020 are continually evolving. Today, the technical possibilities appear infinite and we see designers playing with variations, reinventing prior styles, and experimenting with new techniques without halting. At the same time, there are some iconic trends that just won’t go away, like the ever-present minimalism and colorful flat illustrations that we’ve seen for some time now.

Continue reading


Digital marketing agencies and their importance.

Everyone asks me why the presence and importance of digital marketing agencies are so important in an organization or business. Why digital marketing agencies are growing widely? Well, the question is interesting so I’ll try to make the answer impressive. Digital marketing is the only online advertising platform for any kind of niche. From fashion to forex trading company. Or from Real estate to random online store. Everyone wants to showcase their work so they can get more attention, and the more attention they get the chances of conversions will be high. So digital marketing agencies help them to grow their presence on multiple platforms.

Continue reading

Video Marketing is the forthcoming in Digital Marketing.

Are you MNC, Small business enterprise or startup? Any field, any industry no matter how Giant or a small you are into the market, there are these 2 things that you should know to aim your customers. 1] Attraction and 2] conversion. This is a pathway for how the customer reaches you. When a customer visits your website he/she looks for something engaging. It could be in any form a Blog, a photo, or a video. In today’s blog, we gonna talk about video marketing. That how video marketing is part of traffic domination. Even it doesn’t contain any keywords.some people say that there’s no need for creating the quality content if the content is relevant enough to rank. But what is the identity of the top-ranking websites ?? answer is not only quality but engaging and relevant content. Video is the number 6 of the dice which gives multi-benefits to your site. 

Continue reading

Importance of words and visionary graphic in content Marketing.

For a digital marketer, the entire world is full of keywords, content, and fun. You just need eagle eyes to spy sight the entire internet and techie brain to store and rectify what’s better for your site, which helps you to get more traffic to the business. Content marketing is the best tool to drive the audience to your business. Cause it contains every information and ongoing activities about your business and especially the activities of your niche. When a customer visits your website and looks at the eye-catching content,  it may look like you are trying to engage with your customers. Content could be in any form, a Blog, Picture stories, and Informative video. 

Continue reading

How Voice Search affects your Site Ranking?

Voice Search is the top ongoing trend in today’s world. Around 40% of adults use voice search for everyday stuff. Every Business should be Voice Search ready to get an adequate audience. But, according to a study, only 4% of businesses are Voice Search ready and the rest 96% are not in the race. I wish you are not in that 96% But if you are then you must take some important step for your profit. 

Continue reading

The E-market is upgrading with the speed of light

The E-market is upgrading with the speed of light. Even the offline market is growing faster too. But, do you got that spark to move along with the market.  If you do then let’s get updated together. If no then I’m gonna tell you some basics in this blog. Which will add some light to your marketing areas? We all do know a bit about digital marketing but do you know why digital marketing is better than the market “One with the flyer.”? Let me tell you.

Continue reading



A-605, Sonam Daffodil, Ph - 2
Old Golden nest - Mira road (EAST)
Thane - 401107

+91 7021783204
+91 8976248746

Copyright © 2020 CatWeb Media All Right Reserved.